addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Black Socialites Message Board › Pot luck

Pot luck

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!

So technically challenged but trying to get attached to the pot luck post! lol My club house is available with a pool. However, they say it closes at 6pm but seems no one is paying attention! Ha! So.. Sunday seems to be the best day with openings! Hit me back up and we can plan!

Janet
Keisha
user 28929622
Irving, TX
Post #: 8
Thanks for checking Janet. Ok, a Sunday sounds good probably about 3p.m or 4p.m
I will post your comment in the comment section.

Keisha