addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Friends & Fun Message Board › Help Out a Fellow Meetup Person

Help Out a Fellow Meetup Person

A former member
Post #: 328
My friend T is trying to start a business and she has exceptioal skills.
She needs more clients. Recently divorced after thirty one years married. The other half threw her out and she is not getting any spousal support. She is trying very hard to make ends meet.
I have helped her out and she is not looking for a hand out of any means.

Do you know someone that needs help organizing? Tassy is the person and she is reasonable in her pricng. She has helped me so much and my house doesn't look so cluttered. She has help me purge and get my own business starting. If it was not for Tassy my dream of helping others would not of come true.
Tassy has hidden talents that she did not know -
Organization - filing - wrapping gifts - running errands - shopping - pet services ( going out of town ? She pet - sits and stays at your home so your pets are not left alone)

If interested or you know a fellow meetup person that needs help please consider calling Tassy.
You can contact me at kramertazsam the at sign at yahoo. you know the rest.

Thanks and if I get kicked off this list I totally understand as I did not read the rules and just trying to reach out and help a fellow meetup gal!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
Gretchen
Karon L.
user 58980922
Lewisville, TX
Post #: 1
Bless you for doing this for your friend. The name of the group is DFW Friends so I don't see anything wrong with your posting. Networking is very important in times like these. I am not in a position to help but I would like to invite Tassy and you and anyone else that feels inclined to widen their network to link with me on LinkedIn. You don't need a mutual connection if you know my email which is karontlong@sbcglobal.net. Have a great week!