addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Political and Economic Discussion Group Message Board › eConstitutional Amendments $1 fix for government

eConstitutional Amendments $1 fix for government

A former member
Post #: 1
Update, I've consolidated my efforts to what the Avg America will spend in time and money to help direct"fix" their government. I'm trying to be fair and encourage the most participation by allowing voting For or Against each... Site has been redesigned

www.knightsofamerica.org

Thoughts, Suggestions on the concept of skipping the politicians..

It has been tried before, however not in a fair manner or marketed correctly.

Shannon
Shannon
Shannon76006
Arlington, TX
Post #: 32
"This is your Parents fault!" now available for Kindle and Nook.
http://knightsofameri...­