addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Scrum Message Board › DFW Scrum Feb...

DFW Scrum Feb...

Lance D.
lance.dacy
Group Organizer
Irving, TX
Post #: 26
Hi Scrummers,

Just letting you know I am still working on our FEB meeting. If you have any ideas, please pass them my way. My original plan was to have Ken Schwaber, but his trip to Dallas canceled and he is involved in a heavy detail in Brazil. So I am waiting for my turn to get him in Skype or in person. According to our schedule, we should have a meeting on TUE 2/15, but I am just not going to be able to swing putting one together by then (unless of course we get some brilliant ideas).

Stay Tuned!

Lance