addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Scrum Message Board › My Sincerest Apologies for Last Night's Poor Presentation

My Sincerest Apologies for Last Night's Poor Presentation

Lance D.
lance.dacy
Group Organizer
Irving, TX
Good Afternoon,

I have reviewed the feedback from last night's meeting and spoke with a few other attendee's a bit as well. I truly am disappointed in the poor presentation last night and wanted to send a note of apology. We are striving to have more and more topics and presenters arise FROM our group as opposed to always outside of the group. That of course carries some risk and I learned a big lesson (at the expense of your valuable time) last night. We value the developer community represented at DFW Scrum and will do better in our selection process.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. I have posted an apology on our blog if you wish to read more details.

Have a great day!

Lance