addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Scrum Message Board › CSM & CSPO from Mike Cohn in Dallas in October

CSM & CSPO from Mike Cohn in Dallas in October

Mike C.
MikeWCohn
Boulder, CO
Post #: 9
First, thanks to everyone who participated in my CSM and CSPO courses this week. I really appreciate such a great turnout from my friends in Dallas "and beyond" (as Buzz Lightyear would say).

I had such a great time, we're going to do it again in October. The October classes will be held at the Marriott Suites Market Center (35E and Medical District Dr.). They'll be:

Oct 20-21 Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
Oct 22-23 Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)

The usual price is $1300 per class but we've got early pricing of $1200 through September 22.

You can save another $200 by signing up for both classes.

Finally, we've got group discounts for groups of 3 or more and 10 or more.

The CSM classes were completely full this time so please don't wait too long to register. The only thing I hate about my job is when we can't let someone in who wants to learn about Scrum.

If you have questions, please email me at mike@mountaingoatsoftware.com or post the question here. I look forward to seeing you in October.

Regards,
Mike Cohn
Author:
Succeeding with Agile
Agile Estimating and Planning
User Stories Applied
http://www.mountaingo...­