addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 18
Hello everyone. I just want to say that I think this meetup idea has been a grand success! I want to also thank everyone that joined us and participated in the past meetups we've had. I have also enjoyed everyone's company and meeting the people I have met with this group. But I have to step down from this and....

Just kidding... Actually, an idea has been brought to my attention from some of the group members for a better meetup. Since I love asian food in general and would like to enjoy more varieties of asian food with everyone else, I want to include Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese (Szechuan in particular) Mongolian, Japanese (which it is limited to at this time), etc...etc... So I will be renaming it Metroplex Asian Cuisine Enthusiasts... If anyone has a better idea let me know. Thanks to everybody for participating...

PS There may be a poll up soon for this...
A former member
Post #: 1
I think that if you stick to Asian food than that is fine, but if you add to many other cuisines, then you will be too similar to the Dining in Dallas group. I was really excited about having the opportunity to eat Sushi and asian food. the more ecclectic you get then the less focus the group will have.
A former member
Post #: 21
Yes, I agree... Thank you Blake.