addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

2017 Sushi & Spicy Message Board The DFW Sushi and Sake Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Sushi @Axiom ~ this past weekend

Sushi @Axiom ~ this past weekend

A former member
Hello Everyone, No work tomorrow so I was up late watching "The Life Aquatic" and it made me think about the sushi meetup after Steve Zissou tied a Bluefish Tuna to the Sub in order to lure the great Jaquar Shark...Well, before I get carried away on my soapbox, I just want to say that all you Fort Worthians have nothing to worry about as far as pulling the plug on Future Fort Worth Gatherings...Axiom really made a lasting impression on me and honestly crushed all the other competition at establishments I have been to so far in DALLAS!! Yes you heard that from ME...Dallas has NOTHING on Axiom (Nandina's is almost a close tie) It was VERY nice in all categories...Quiet, Acoustics were great, Aesthetically pleasing to the eye, Cuisine was absolutely delicious! Service Impeccable! Presentation was like an art show, and the price was reasonable. I really don't know who rated it below 5 stars...but I definitely would give this place 6 stars if I could. Thanks again to everyone who made it and it was great to meet members of the group that I hadn't met. Fort Worth has definitely proven itself a great place to gather and have some great sushi in the near future!

Until next time~

Regards,

J