addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DMV Intuitive Introverts Message Board › Free Concert: The Kennedy Center and Georgetown University present Let Free

Free Concert: The Kennedy Center and Georgetown University present Let Freedom Ring! featuring Smokey Robinson

Kimbers
user 4993115
Arlington, TX
Post #: 4
I'm not sure that I will post this as a future meetup, but I will from time to time post interesting events that I come across. Inaugural weekend Sunday Jan 20, Smokey Robinson will be giving a FREE concert at the Kennedy Center. Tickets are 1st come 1st serve - 2 per person standing in line.

Yuck, that's right standing in line. :(

But seeing Smokey Robinson gratis, might be worth braving the crowd. Here is the link to the concert information:
http://www.kennedy-ce...­

Free tickets are required. Tickets will be distributed two (2) per person in line on Sunday, January 20, 2013, in the Hall of Nations, beginning at 4 p.m. Tickets are reserved seats.

All patrons must be seated by 5:40 p.m.

The Kennedy Center and Georgetown University
Present
Let Freedom Ring!
featuring Smokey Robinson
and the Let Freedom Ring Choir
in a Musical Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Sunday, January 20, 2013, 6 p.m., Concert Hall

BTW, No Free Parking....