addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DMV Intuitive Introverts Message Board › Freer Gallery

Freer Gallery

A former member
Post #: 1
I know we had talked about maybe going to the Freer Gallery--anyone want to check out the Ai Weiwei exhibit? I know it's been there for a while, so maybe you all have seen it already, but I would love to go with you guys to check out it and any other exhibits they have. The Ai Weiwei exhibit is there until April.

Here's a link to the exhibit: http://www.asia.si.ed...­

I'm not able to make the car show, but I hope you guys have fun & I'm looking forward to seeing you all again soon!
Carol L
user 36627612
Arlington, VA
Post #: 3
Yes, I would go to this. I think prople would rsvp if it was a meetup event.
Kimbers
user 4993115
Arlington, TX
Post #: 17
A visit to this exhibit is scheduled for March 9. Please visit the home page to rsvp.