addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DMV Intuitive Introverts Message Board › New to NOVA

New to NOVA

Jessica
user 80344992
Reston, VA
Post #: 2
Hello. I'm moving from Houston, TX to Reston in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to make some friendships with fellow introverts here.
Kimbers
user 4993115
Arlington, TX
Post #: 28
Hi Jessica,
Welcome to the NoVA and DMV Intuverts! As a fellow Texas transplant, by way of DFW, I found this meetup group to be a great way to get introduced to many of the things the DC area offers. I think you will have ample opportunities to meet fellow introverts. If you have any suggestions for events, please feel free to make them on our home page. We look forward to meeting you.
Best Wishes,
Kimbers