Oct 5, 2016 · 6:00 PM
Awesome startup creators this month take the stage for ten minutes each, five minutes to pitch and five minutes to answer questions, followed by open announcements and community networking.
Guest Speaker: Michael Semanco, President & COO of Hitachi Business Finance
1. BrandCrowder - Francois Nabwangu, J.D. (UoM '99) - BrandCrowder is an alternative investment platform for investments in the free cash flows of franchises.
2. SmallWorld - Elliott Brannon, CEO - SmallWorld strengthens communities by facilitating high quality connections between community members.
3. JamHawk - Brandon Sledge-Mellon, Founder - Using neuroscience technology to stream your song.
4. Curo Technologies - Steve Hopkins, CEO - Giving family and carers key information and valuable insights into the well being of their loved ones.
5. FusePLM - Vel Kandasamy - FusePLM is an affordable, easy-to-use and configure cloud-based SaaS system that helps design and manufacturing companies manage their product’s Parts, Bill-of-Materials and change process.