addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas Atheist Book Club Message Board › Salman Rushdie's Interview for "Joseph Anton: A Memoir"

Salman Rushdie's Interview for "Joseph Anton: A Memoir"

A former member
Post #: 173
It's an interview held October 8, 2012 at George Washington University, D.C.
I'm watching it on C-SPAN2 BookTV, Sunday, November 11, 2012.

Salman Rushdie was a friend of Christopher Hitchens. In the Q&A, he is asked a question about one of his favorite memories of his friendship with Christopher Hitchens.

(I tried a year membership with PEN America when Rushdie was heading it. The only book I've read by Rushdie all the way to the end, and enjoyed has been The Ground Beneath Her Feet.)
A former member
Post #: 3
Where's the interview?