6:00 - 6:30 - Food, beverage, food, and mingling
6:30 - 7:15 – Eve Maler presentation and panel discussion and Elaine O’Gorman
7:15 - 8:00 – Networking
You are invited to attend our next event featuring Eve Maler, a former Forrester Research speaker and the current VP, Innovation and Strategy at ForgeRock. As the world has headed towards a consumer privacy trust apocalypse, we've all seen examples of how consent doesn't scale for the requirements of email, laptops, and browsers, never mind mobile devices and applications.
How much worse is the situation going to get as the Internet of Things become an ever bigger part of consumers' lives and an ever more significant integration point for every industry?
We will discuss the use the New Mobility as an example scenario for examining consumer requirements for trust, regulatory requirements for privacy, how consent experiences and consent management must adapt, and how we can begin to meet these challenges using identity-centric technology.
Eve Maler – Main Speaker
• Eve Maler is a former Forrester principal analyst and has spoken at 100s of events in her career. She is a renowned strategist, innovator, and communicator on digital identity, security, privacy, and consent. Eve drives privacy and consent innovation enabling user-controlled and compliant data sharing across web, mobile, and IoT contexts.
• Eve currently serves as VP of Innovation & Emerging Technology in ForgeRock's Office of the CTO and previously served in executive positions at Forrester, PayPal, Sun Microsystems, and DEC.
Elaine O'Gorman - Panel Member
CEO Invoice Care
• Elaine O'Gorman is a featured speaker for corporate events and conferences speaking on managing growth, strategic planning and leadership
• Graduated from University of Michigan and the Wharton School of finance
• Worked at Kraft Foods, American Airlines, and IBM in various executive roles in strategy, operations, finance, and product management
John Kimble – Panel Member
• Graduated from University of Michigan with EE degree
• Served as senior technical consultant for BMC, Platinum technologies, Oracle and ForgeRock
• 15+ years and expert in identity and access management strategy and technology