addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Elastic Dallas User Group Message Board › Got talks?

Got talks?

Leslie H.
user 107664132
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 10
Hello everyone,

The fine folks at Mobosplash have offered to host our next DFW meetup, and their schedule is fairly flexible. Now all we need to do is find speakers. Would anyone be interested in presenting?

We have a couple of options:
1) 1-2 presentations 20-40 minutes in length
2) A series of 5 lightning talks 5-10 minutes each

I think option 2 would be really neat and give folks in the audience a chance to share details of their use case with the rest of the group.

Would anyone like to volunteer to give a lightning talk? If you'd prefer to give a longer presentation, just let me know.

Once we have some folks lined up to speak, we can choose a date and I can see if Aaron can return to do some Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK) Q&A. I think that should be doable.

Looking forward to hearing from the group members!

Cheers,
LH

Leslie Hawthorn
Community Manager, Elasticsearch
http://twitter.com/lh...­