addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas Film Photography Club Message Board › Beseler Printmaker 35 Enlarger for sale

Beseler Printmaker 35 Enlarger for sale

A former member
Post #: 1
I volunteer for a charity that receives donations. They were given the above enlarger and asked me to resell it. It appears to be in working order, includes a lens kit but does not have the print holder. I found one on Ebay for $15. You can read about this enlarger at the B and H site: "The Beseler Printmaker 35 Condenser Enlarger is a full-featured American made enlarger for printing from 35mm film. (A 6x7cm upgrade kit is also available.) The Printmaker 35 is supplied with an interchangeable Condenser lightsource. The Printmaker's compact size makes it perfect for small darkrooms, temporary darkrooms or portable darkrooms. Counterbalanced elevation system. The Printmaker can produce prints up to 11 x 14" on the baseboard or much larger when reversing the column and projecting on the floor. A focus knob which can be attached for either left or right handed use, a below-the-lens accessory holder and a calibrated column elevation scale are supplied as standard." With the complete lens kit B and H pricing is $518.95. Asking price $150. Please reply to this if you have an interest.