This is our best event to date and I really hope that you won't miss this!
Normally this event would be at least twice as expensive but I have priced it to cover only the venue related costs so that as many people as possible can take advantage.
We have 3 winemakers and the Executive Director of the Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley for a seminar and tasting of Dry Creek Valley wines.
This will be an amazing learning opportunity for anyone who'd like to learn about wine and you will be able to ask your questions directly to the people who have made the wines.
The team in attendance will be:
• Mike Dashe, Dashe Cellars
• David Mounts, Mounts Family Winery
• Emma Kudritzki, Mauritson Family Winery
• Ann Petersen, Executive Director, Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley
Here is the list of wines that will be tasted:
• 2012 Mauritson Winery Sauvignon Blanc, Dry Creek Valley
• 2013 Dry Creek Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc, Dry Creek Valley (new release)
• 2010 Mounts Family Winery Estate Grenache, Dry Creek Valley
• 2012 Dashe Cellars Grenache, Les Enfants Terribles, Dry Creek Valley
• 2011 Rockpile Rockpile Ridge Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
• 2011 Mounts Family Winery Estate Zinfandel
• 2010 Dashe Cellars Florence Vineyard Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley
Go to Attendee List