2401 Bass Pro Dr, Grapevine, TX
We invite you to our December Real Estate Networking Club Event, where our topic is "Entity Structures & Tax Strategies For The Real Estate Investor."
You work hard for your real estate investing dollars, and you deserve to protect yourself from frivolous law suits and over paying on your taxes. Our next networking event will cover the following topics:
• Tax savings through proper use of entity structures and constant planning;
• Lower cost insurance strategies;
• Improved investment returns with lower risk through active portfolio management and proper asset allocation;
• Lower borrowing costs through competitive lending;
• Estate plans that are properly funded and integrated with the overall plan which eliminate transfer taxes, and
• Asset protection strategies that prevent risk of loss.
What you DON’T know about the law WILL hurt you!
Tickets are $20 at the door - but click here for a FREE Ticket!--> http://reiadfw.com/meetup-eticket
***** PRE-REGISTRATION is REQUIRED *****
Interested in becoming a Member of the DFW REIA? Click Here to Learn More: http://reiadfw.com/benefits-of-membership/
Admission is free for first time guests, click here for your free e-Ticket: http://reiadfw.com/meetup-eticket
• Admission is FREE for Association members (membership is renewed yearly)
• FREE to first-time guests (with a coupon from our website)
• $20 for non-members (those who have already visited once)
6:00 - 6:15 - Meet & Greet / Q&A
6:15 - 7:55 - Intro To Real Estate Presentation
7:55 - 8:15 - Club Updates, Market Update, and Vendor Introductions
8:15 - 9-15 - Featured Presentation
9:15 - end - Networking
For more information about this REIA, visit our website:http://reiadfw.com/