The Self in•Powerment Group at CSL
"Bringing out the best within you, and the people you interact with"
(See map at the bottom of page.)
Has a Spring Valley address but is located off of International Parkway
Reclaim and Maintain Your Authentic Self/Power
During Challenging Situations
(No meeting Nov 8)
Enjoy Life More!
• Authentic vs. superficial power and its' negative effect on you and others
• in-Powering things to do before, during, and after challenging situations
• Rising above and learning from your challenges
• Being less trigger happy / reduce triggering others
• Softening and reducing your down times / recovering faster
About the weekly Self in•Powerment Group at CSL
An in•Powering class/discussion group that meets each Friday night from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Each week we focus on some aspect of living life more in-Powered by:
• Enhancing the connection to your Source of authentic power within
• Transcending self-limiting beliefs and habits
• Utilizing the Law of Attraction more effectively
• Living life from a place of joy and inspiration
• Having a more positive affect on the people we interact with
Utilizing complimentary content from a range of authors including current experts in the fields of: psychology, sociology, medicine, biology, and metaphysics including Abraham-Hicks. Along with original material developed by Rob Brite during his many years of teaching and personal coaching within the fields personal communications and self-empowerment.
The group is open to all. We meet each Friday night at the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living at 7:00. There is no cost or required pre-studying needed before attending the group. People are free to attend as their schedule permits. We usually meet in the classroom upstairs to the right. If we have a vary large group we sometimes meet downstairs.
Often, a sub group (open to all) will get together afterwards at a nearby restaurant to eat and further socialize.
About Rob Brite: Rob has a passion for in•Powering (inspiring) others into making positive changes within all areas of their lives. For over twenty years, he has worked as a personal life coach, mentor, and teacher, in both the corporate and private sectors. For five years, he has been leading a free weekly Self In•Powerment discussion group at the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living.
For more information contact: Rob Brite, in•Powered Coaching (214) 267-8166 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living: ww.csldallas.org