addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas Law of Attraction InPowered Living Message Board › Exciting news from Dallas Law of Attraction Organizer

Exciting news from Dallas Law of Attraction Organizer

Peggy
user 3561380
Aransas Pass, TX
Many of you may have noticed, the DLOA website has  a fresh  new look. As of January 4th John Regan has stepped down and nominated me as the organizer which I have accepted. I've renamed our group The Dallas Law of Attraction and Beyond which has a dual meaning. "Beyond" means different groups will be meeting throughout the North Texas region as well as the topics will be varied. Each Group will  focus on a positive approach to attracting new age ideas. My goal  is to add several more sub-groups (we are starting off the year with 4!). Each group will have a bio of their mission, purpose and goals. This information will be posted as soon as its sent to me. There will be something  of interest for everyone and groups will be held in different regions. We welcome fresh new ideas, speakers, special events and study groups. Also if you know of an event that you think we might be interested in and want it posted on the dloa calendar please email me personally and not through the group.                                         ­                                        ­                                        ­                                        ­                                        ­      If you are interested in joining the team as an assistant organizer or event host please contact me personally  as well. We are doing the best we can within the confines of Meetup to keep the emails to a minimum.

This is your group! Lets have fun..:)

Huggs, Love and Light,

Peggy

Rob

Noni

Alexander
A former member
Post #: 9
Well I like seeing Peggy take over for real even though she has been handling it all along anyway. And I would like to say thanks to Peggy for nominating me as an assistant. Peggy and I have always seen pretty eye to eye on things. I think we were probably sisters in another life time. So Hugs and Blessings to the next step in Law of Attraction.

Too, I think it is time to have one of these groups on the East side of Dallas so walla, I will be heading one up. Any ideas please send my way. Look for my mission, purpose and goals to appear sometime soon.

Let's Manifest!!!
Noni