addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas-Plano Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Texas Freethought Convention 2011

Texas Freethought Convention 2011

A former member
Post #: 11
Hey Folks,

I was wondering if anyone is going to the Texas Freethought Convention in Houston at the Hyatt Regency on October 7th, 8th and 9th? Richard Dawkins is going to be there along with Victor Stenger and PZ Myers. Hotel costs are $91.00 plus tax and registration is $225. It's a weekend event that I don't want to miss and was wondering if I could car pool with someone? I'll pay for gas! lol

Thank You

Donny
Mike
user 8538789
Addison, TX
Post #: 3
Anybody bite on this yet? Here is what I was about to post:

Hi guys,
Checking in here to see who else would be willing to assist with travel/accodations for the TX Freethought Convention? My buddy that I was going with flaked out on me, but I've got my ticket. I willing to help pay for gas and assist with room fees to make the event more economical for you.
If nobody bites, I'll be flying from Dallas to Houston and back (cheaper than what I'd pay in gas) and staying at the closest hostel.
Thanks -

- Mike