addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas-Plano Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Preventing Homosexuality (and Uppity Women) in the Womb?

Preventing Homosexuality (and Uppity Women) in the Womb?

Les
user 5743062
Addison, TX
Post #: 688
http://www.newsweek.c...­

Once again, modern science comes to the rescue!
A former member
Post #: 97
Reading that article somehow reminded me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPmZ5TFKlwU­
A former member
Post #: 5
This is crazy! Too bad they aren't putting their skills to use solving issues of importance in the world. *sigh*
A former member
Post #: 11
So, we can make designer people? Hm... Interesting... I'd like a female asian, blue eyes, blond hair, and a love for being a stay-at-home mom, or doesn't mind focusing on her career while I stay-at-home with children. Oh, and I'd like cheesecake for dessert as well.
A former member
Post #: 6

That sounds awfully similar to our adoption discussion, which makes you akin to Woody Allen. (ick)

I assume you mean vegan cheesecake, or have you fallen off the bandwagon already?
Sharon
user 11034408
Dallas, TX
Post #: 4

That sounds awfully similar to our adoption discussion, which makes you akin to Woody Allen. (ick)

I assume you mean vegan cheesecake, or have you fallen off the bandwagon already?

Sharon
user 11034408
Dallas, TX
Post #: 5
How about preventing stupidity in the womb or bigotry? And while we’re at it, prevent the need for religion, that, perhaps that would eliminate the need for my first two options. The elimination of religion is more likely to bring peace in the world than promoting religion which has only brought disharmony and war.