addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas User Experience Group Message Board › Information Architect opening in Plano, TX - Hiring ASAP

Information Architect opening in Plano, TX - Hiring ASAP

Marlon M.
MarlonMonsalve
Dallas, TX
Post #: 46
I would like to speak to you about an opportunity I have in Plano, TX with one of our top clients looking to hire an Information Architect for a 6 month contract with opportunity for long-term extension

You will be responsible for gathering business requirements, transform them into design/prototype and deliver a great graphical user experience

If you are not actively looking, please pass this opportunity on to your referral network. Paladin will pay $500.00 for each cleared professional we place through your assistance.
Skills Required:
• 3-7+ Years as an Information Architect/Web Designer
• Prototyping Tools such as Axure, Ivies, Visio or Similar
• Retail or Hospitality experience
• EAD, GC or Citizen, no sponsorship

Marlon Monsalve
mmonsalve@paladin-inc.com
Marlon M.
MarlonMonsalve
Dallas, TX
Post #: 47
Thanks for all the responses....our client decided at the last 2nd to make an offer to our backup candidate AFTER, they informed us to keep the search going. I am sorry to have taken up your time if you responded, but we will be in touch on future opportunities.