addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Donna P.
user 4347932
Richardson, TX
Post #: 8
We are so excited to have all of you in our group and hope to see you all at an upcoming event. Wow, have 297 members! This is great! When we hit 300 members we will give that 300th member a prize! Just because we want to celebrate, we will also give a prize to our 305th member! I will announce the winners here when we reach the membership goals. This is so exciting!
Donna P.
user 4347932
Richardson, TX
Post #: 9
Terry Crites is our 300th member! We hope to see you all at the event in July! Terry email me so we can get you your prize! One more prize to give out for our 305th member. Tell all your friends to join!
Terry C.
user 101005712
McKinney, TX
Post #: 1
Wow!!! I can't believe I am the 300th member. I look forward to meeting all of you ladies at a meet-up and getting to know you and exchange ideas about our all-consuming passion...papercraftingsmile
brenda
user 4055685
The Colony, TX
Post #: 1,373
Congratulations, Terri!!!!!
Donna P.
user 4347932
Richardson, TX
Post #: 10
Hi Terri
I got your message, I will give you a buzz this evening. Donna Pope
Christina K.
user 4292583
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Congratulations Terry & Welcome! This is a fun group and a great workspace. Looking forward to meeting you soon - I'm planning/hoping to attend the July event.
Christina