addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MBTI iNtuitives of North Dallas Message Board MBTI iNtuitives of North Dallas Discussion Forum › Fri 5/9 Diamond Social in Plano with Champagne & Lite Bites

Fri 5/9 Diamond Social in Plano with Champagne & Lite Bites

Anita
IntrovertsPlace
Plano, TX
Post #: 46
Come join me and my beau John for a fancy date night tomorrow (Fri) May 9 @ 6:30-8:30pm at Adore Bijoux in Plano!

Actually it is an event that I am hosting called Diamond Social.

Learn about elements of quality jewelry. Sip champagne, enjoy light bites, try on diamonds (take selfies)... of course, have engaging conversations with iNtuitives while slightly tipsy.

This is a purely social event for my singles group Deep Dating , a bit more exclusive and private, not a mega happy hour. Our group gets a discount for purchases at the party if something strikes your fancy.

Just come out and have fun!

• Perfect for Girls Night Out
  • Bring your friends, sisters, mothers...
  • Guys, based on the above, you know lovely ladies will be there ;)

To help me with refreshments headcount please Click to Register ASAP