Location visible to members
Update --- we will have a packed house have 40 rsvps. Please plan accordingly and post your food choice !!!!
Food theme: Back to School Theme
I need comfort food to transition me back into teaching !!!
I will provide paper products, some drinks and make some deviled eggs
Please sign up for one of the following or add your comfort food to the list:
• Banana Pudding (http://homecooking.about.com/od/dessertrecipes/r/blpudding4.htm)
• drinks, ice and chest
• Brisket Pot Roast (http://homecooking.about.com/od/beef/a/brisketcuts.htm)
• Chicken & Dumplings (http://homecooking.about.com/od/chickenrecipes/r/blchicken6.htm)
• Chicken Pot Pie (http://homecooking.about.com/od/casserolerecipes/r/blcass2.htm)
• Potato casserole
Chili (http://homecooking.about.com/library/archive/blchili.htm) (done)
Chocolate Chip Cookies (http://homecooking.about.com/od/cookierecipes/r/blcookie25.htm) ( someones bringing)
• Corn on the Cob (http://homecooking.about.com/od/vegetablerecipes/ht/cornonthecob.htm)
Fried Chicken (http://homecooking.about.com/od/chickenrecipes/r/blpoul97.htm) (done)
Green Bean Casserole (http://homecooking.about.com/od/vegetablerecipes/r/blv305.htm) (someones bringing one)
• Ice Cream (http://homecooking.about.com/od/milkproducts/a/icecreamtips.htm) or any dessert
Macaroni & Cheese (http://homecooking.about.com/od/pastarecipes/r/blpasta35.htm) (done)
• Mashed Potatoes (http://homecooking.about.com/od/howtocookvegetables/a/mashpotatotips.htm)
• Meatloaf (http://homecooking.about.com/od/beef/a/meatloaffat.htm)
Potato Salad (http://homecooking.about.com/library/archive/blpotatosalad.htm) (done)
So open to everyone and even inviting other gamer friends to attend on other sites. We will have all different levels of players and I have about 200 games to choose from to play.
I do have cats so if you are allergic please keep that in mind.
Anyone is welcome and older children can join us if they like to play games. We usually have anywhere from 20-40 people and our group has been growing. It is real low key so please feel free to bring friends if you want or come alone.
It will be potluck style, so bring munchies to eat while we play and soft drinks to share and sign up for one of the main foods above. When you RSVP let me know what you are bringing to eat so we don't double up on too much of one thing.
Be prepared to have lots of fun and learn a new game or two. See ya !!!!