addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas Area Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Texicon in Ft. Worth in May

Texicon in Ft. Worth in May

Douglas K.
user 4895825
Mesquite, TX
Post #: 12
Texicon has asked me to run Diplomacy on one (or both) of their con days in May. The general info is:

MAY 20 – 22, 2011
Sheraton Hotel – Fort Worth
1701 Commerce Street
Ft. Worth, TX 76102
Phone (817) 335-7000
www.sheratonfortworth.com

They've also offered to do a Diplomacy-only registration for the first 15 people that want it, which is $5 off.

a) if I agree to run Diplomacy, would any of you verbally commit to me that you'd attend and play?

b) which day works better if I can only do one day?

The dream would be to get 14 players so we could run two boards....