addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas Area Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Ticket to Ride Max Possible Score

Ticket to Ride Max Possible Score

Gregory A G.
user 5551287
Garland, TX
Post #: 8
For reasons that probably don't make any sense, I got curious as to what the maximum possible score is in Ticket to Ride. So, I broke out my copy of the game and tried out a few possibilities until I got what I think is the answer. The score I came up with is 293 points.

My solution has 16 tickets for 222 points, 10 points for longest path and 18 routes worth 61 points.

Can anyone top that?