addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 4
Does anyone want to start a carpool for some of the Brights meet ups? I can drive some mornings, and at other specific times (I currently live in North Plano but will be moving to McKinney at the beginning of January.). Carpools save us money and spare the environment the emissions of at least one vehicle. It's a win win!
A former member
Post #: 5
Good idea, but I live in another area!
A former member
Post #: 8
I'd love to since we only have one car. I've got two little ones plus me so we are a big group. I'm in North Dallas, near Plano/Addison. We are looking at getting a minivan in the next few months. Yay for mommy car!
A former member
Post #: 6
I wish I could help Madalyn. I'm in North Plano, near Frisco but I only have a Toyota Corolla. The backseat is big enough for my Dylan and one other car seat. It's a real bummer! My husband takes the car Tuesday-Thursday mornings and that is when all of the playdates are scheduled.