addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas Sustainable Organic Gardening, Chickens, Bees Message Board › Monday's Class

Monday's Class

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Hi all!

I need to get you on our class RSVP list on our program, so I can submit the attendee number to Texas Plant & Soil Lab.  Would you be able to email me today or tomorrow that you are confirmed as yes for attending the class Monday evening.

The class is in Waxahachie, it is $40.00 

I need to have confirmations by Friday in order to make sure the class is a go.

Please email me today or tomorrow or text me :)

214-842-2100

You can RSVP and pay through our website

www.gardeninspirations-tx.com­

click on garden classes

click on garden education tab

scroll to find the Class on january 7th, 2013 with Frank Schultz

Click Sign up Now

Pay the non-member price $40.00

and register! 

It will ask you to create a log in for the class.

OR just email me and I'll get you in the class...