addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Group Message Board The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: The Dallas Daoism and Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Picni

Meetup details changed: The Dallas Daoism and Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Picnic in Mulberry, TX

Craig Anthony L.
CraigLeger
Group Organizer
Wylie, TX
The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup and Dallas Daoism Meetup plan at least one outdoor event in the spring and autumn seasons of the year. This Saturday (2014-04-26) we will have our spring outing in Mulberry, Texas (near Ravenna, TX).
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/DallasYiJing/events/174962082/­
When: Saturday, April 26, 2014 11:00 AM
Where: Mulberry, Texas (John Gregory Hall)
328 COUNTY ROAD 1035
RAVENNA , TX 75476
903-583-4044
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.