addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Group Message Board The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Rhythms and Cycles of Nature - Báilù solar term (White dew)

Rhythms and Cycles of Nature - Báilù solar term (White dew)

Craig Anthony L.
CraigLeger
Group Organizer
Wylie, TX
Post #: 174
In some of our past Yi Jing and Daoism discussions we have talked about staying in tune with the rhythms and cycles of nature.

This week we are entering the Báilù solar term ("White dew"), which typically begins around September 07-08.

It is also the beginning of Hexagram 20 (䷓) in the Waxing and Waning hexagram sequence. Hexagram 20 (䷓ 觀 Guān, "Viewing") is one of the reference hexagrams I use when I pick up a new translation of the Yi Jing, to see how this translator handles the text for this hexagram.

Read more about the solar terms: