addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Group Message Board The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Meetup Cancelled: The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup 2016 May - Hexagram 6

Meetup Cancelled: The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup 2016 May - Hexagram 61 and Hexagram 48

Craig Anthony L.
CraigLeger
Group Organizer
Wylie, TX
Hi,

As I told many of you in one of our recent meetings, I need to take some time to handle personal matters related to the sale of our house and the move to our next house.

I have decided to temporarily suspend our Yi Jing meetings, but keep our Dao De Jing meetings. This will give you the chance to gather for the Dao De Jing Meetups even if I am not available. If any of you want to organize a Yi Jing Meeting in the mean time, let me know and I will put it on the calendar.

I expect that I will be able to resume the Yi Jing meetings once the move is completed.

Let me know if you have any questions. I appreciate your patience, and all of the support that you have given to me and to this group!

Thank you!

Craig

The Dallas Yi Jing (I Ching) Meetup 2016 May - Hexagram 61 and Hexagram 48, scheduled to occur on Saturday, June 4, 2016 1:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.