addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Danbury Hackerspace Message Board › Mayor Bloomberg's $9 Million challenge for cities over 30,000

Mayor Bloomberg's $9 Million challenge for cities over 30,000

Ken M.
Dad_at_sea
Watertown, CT
Post #: 1
I applaud Mayor Bloomberg using his money to benefit society. I heard about this at the MakeHaven hackerspace on Tuesday, June 26. Sounds like a perfect fit for creative thinkers to help their city. It was discussed how an interactive website could be set up to vet ideas and use discussion boards to separate out the best ones. I'd like to see the Occupy Movements also get involved to direct their energy to do real good for their communities. The people that live in the larger cities know the problems they are living with. Let creative people everywhere join together and think up creative solutions.
http://www.mikebloomb...­