What we're about
Our ballet group is for anyone intrested in movement,dance and improving coordination; balance, posture, musicality and rhythm. Beginners as well as returning adults, all levels are welcome.
No previous dance experience is necessary for the elementary classes. If you have previous experience the intermediate classes are for you.
Join our dance meetup for recreation and pleasure, as well as in-depth instruction. If you are looking to balance out the long hours at work with insufficient movement and have a great time; the sheer joy of moving, interpreting the steps, moved by the music, expressing yourself through your body in an artistic and creatively satisfying manner, these classes are for you.
Many of my students who would not think of exercising at the gym, get many of the same benefits in this enjoyable social setting. They forget the worries and stresses of the day as they focus on coordinating their movements to the music.
Ballet is one of the most healthy and intense forms of dance, and provides a complete full-body workout.
• Sculpts and tones your body
• Decreases excess body fat
• Strengthens the back, the abdominal muscles and the rest of the bodies core muscles
• Promotes flexibility and range of motion
• A stronger and more graceful gait
• Can reduce back pain caused by weak abdominal muscles
• Joy of movement Helps to relieve stress
• Promotes creative expression
• Develops balance poise, grace and body awareness
• Increases self-confidence through improved posture appearance and health
• Provides increased social interaction