addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dancing in Littleton / S. Denver! Message Board › Learn to Dance! 6 week Series

Learn to Dance! 6 week Series

Overstreet Dance C...
user 15919371
Group Organizer
Littleton, CO
Here's your chance! Learn how to dance! With our new dance intensives you'll receive on-going, personal attention in a small group setting. Offering professional dance instructors, well organized lesson plans to keep you improving throughout the series, and a fun and relaxed atmosphere in which to learn.

6-Week Dance Intensives: Starting in October, Overstreet will have 6-week, progressive dance intensives in multiple dance styles. Each weekly class is 1 hour and 15 minutes long, including 15 minutes of practice time. Each series is specially tailored to your personal dance growth. Within six months, there will be multiple levels offered in each style.

No partner necessary.$60/intensive; discounts may apply. Pre-registration on-line or in person only: http://www.overstreetdancegallery.com/weekly­

West Coast Swing Level I

Wednesday, Oct 12-Nov 16

7:00-8:15pm.

Patrick and Lisa

West Coast Swing Level II

Wednesday, Oct 12-Nov 16

8:15-9:30pm.

Patrick and Lisa

Blues Level I

Wednesday, Oct 12-Nov 16

7:00-8:15pm.

Joe and Nelle

Lindy Hop Level I

Wednesday, Oct 12-Nov 16

8:15-9:30pm.

Joe and Nelle

Salsa Level I

Thursday, Oct 13-Nov 17

8:00-9:15pm.

Fafa Blagogee

Level I- For dancers who are just learning to dance.

Level II- For dancers who have learned the basics and are ready for more intermediate moves and musicality.

Discounts*

$10 off with valid student/military ID

$20 off for signing up as a couple (any 2 people)

50% off for repeating an Intensive

*For discounts: pre-register in person before start date.

*May be purchased as gifts