addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dangerous Curves Message Board › Ride today

Ride today

Shalee
user 34702622
San Luis Obispo, CA
Post #: 2
Hey everybody, I'm new to meet up and new to this group so I'm not sure if I can post things like this here or not, my apologies if this post is misplaced...
I'm just wanting to throw out and see if anybody is going to be out and about riding today. I'm picking up my bike down in salinas and hoping to find some fun rides and fun stops on my way to the south bay area. I'm a relatively novice rider and completely new to the area.
I look forward to meeting all of you and going on my first group ride in the near future!
Ride on-on!!!
Shalee