The DappDevs team would like to introduce weekly working sessions, affectionately named Dappy Hour, for current members or interested parties to work on putting ideas into action. Our goal is to use these sessions as a way for aspiring blockchain developers to:
• Share current projects and lessons learned
• Generate new ideas
• Familiarize with the latest industry news
• Work on projects with other group members
• Improve smart contract coding (i.e. Solidity) abilities
• Learn about and run through community preferred dapp tutorials
• Meet with other community members
• And have some fun!
So if you’re looking to expand on your developing skills and connections within the blockchain space, join us on Thursday nights starting this week!
The Stamford DappDevs chapter will be meeting in Room #1.41 at the UConn Stamford Campus. But in the spirit of blockchain, we will be decentralizing everything! The room has the ability to videoconference in members meeting from our other chapters in New Haven and Hartford.
Metered parking can be found on the side street (Franklin Street) outside of the building. Paid parking is also available in Target right across the street.
Don’t forget to bring your ideas and computer!