Let’s take networking to a “higher” level!
Join us for Daring Divas Connect—an opportunity to move beyond “What Do You Do?” and into the deeper, more meaningful conversations you crave.
This month, we’ll be connecting outside in the mountains for some fresh air and exercise with the most inspiring women entrepreneurs in Colorado!
YOU'LL LEAVE WITH:
• Connections that could lead to new clients, referrals, speaking opportunities, or your new best friend!
• A full heart and inspired spirit from all the awesome energy in the group!
• A fresh perspective – that networking doesn’t have to feel like so much work!
WHAT TO BRING:
• As always, an open heart, daring spirit and a friendly smile.
• Comfortable clothes (bring layers!) and hiking shoes.
• Sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, if needed.
• Business cards if you have them – but it’s not required.
HIKE DETAILS: South Mesa Trail
• Round-Trip Length: 3 miles
• Start-End Elevation: 5,621' – 6,123'
• Skill Level: Easy/Moderate
• Dogs Allowed: Yes, must be friendly and leashed
• DIRECTIONS: From Boulder, head south on CO-93 /Broadway towards Golden, turn right on Eldorado Springs Dr / 170. Drive 1.7 miles and take a right into the South Mesa Trailhead parking lot. We'll meet at the Trailhead.
DISCLAIMER: By attending this hike you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your own safety and will do the necessary research to understand the conditions of this hike and the gear you require.
MORE INFO about this hike: https://www.hikingproject.com/trail/7004681/south-mesa-loop