Daring Divas Connect
Are you ready to move beyond “What Do You Do?” and into the deeper, more meaningful conversations you crave?
If you’ve been looking for a fun and inspiring environment to make new connections, nourish existing ones and turn your “networking” into long-lasting friendships and powerful business relationships; you found it!
Join us for Daring Divas Connect – an opportunity to relate at a deeper level with some of the most inspiring women entrepreneurs in the Boulder/Denver area.
This is a free event and open to the entire Daring Divas community! Please feel free to invite your friends by giving them the link to the event page where they can RSVP.
YOU'LL LEAVE WITH:
• Connections that could lead to new clients, referrals, speaking opportunities, or your new best friend!
• A full heart and inspired spirit from all the awesome energy in the room!
• A fresh perspective – that networking doesn’t have to feel like too much work!
WHAT TO BRING:
• As always, an open heart, daring spirit and a friendly smile.
• Water - Our beautiful Colorado weather is also dry, stay hydrated; bring water.
• Business cards if you have them – but it’s not required.
Want to position your biz to attract leads and clients at this event?
Rent your Visibility Table here: http://bit.ly/VisibilityTables
We have limited space for Visibility Tables so don't wait or they might be gone.
THANKS TO THE RIVERSIDE FOR HOSTING THIS EVENT!
The Riverside's mission is to host a unique and multi-purpose venue. Located right on the Boulder Creek, we are a gathering place for inspiration and celebration, developing mentoring and education in the arts and technology, providing top-notch music and entertainment, supporting the art and business communities, and offering the ultimate in fine dining. For more information on booking our space contact Sara at (937)[masked]. Daring Diva's enjoy a 10% discount!
For Directions and Parking Information, click here (http://bit.ly/1WyATjS). *Parking near Mustard's Last Stand is the most convenient.