addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dartford Books and Culture Club Message Board Archived threads › Life of Pi on Friday

Life of Pi on Friday

Closed to new replies

A former member
Hi - I have updated the event. Please revisit the website and pay for your ticket by paypal and I will book them.   See you on Friday. (BTW - I have already seen the film, but loved it and want to see again to watch out for things that I missed the first time )

Meet in the foyer by the ticket machines at 8pm.

Lisa