addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Data Innovation DC Message Board › Licensing terms

Licensing terms

yali
thinkBiotech
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
I am in late-stage discussions over licensing a data-product I've developed to information services companies like Thomson.
Do any DBDC members have experience with such a licensing deal? I would really appreciate some guidance on how to structure the deal and how to value the license (e.g. what might be acceptable rates for royalties, advances, etc.).