addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
francesco o.
Berlin, DE
Hello visionaries,
On the last meetup we proceeded in a real democratic (until pedantry) way in order to choose an hashtag. The idea is to collect local news related to data visualisation in Berlin, like the recent opened position in Zeit Online, the new development from Pudo or from the Datawrapper dev team, or the super interesting visualized.io event in Berlin that many of us are going to miss because the tickets are over unfortunately.
After a choice from the participants we have two winning tags with even score, and then i feel authorised to arbitrary pick the shorter one, which is also the one i like more: #visber
No more lost events from now on then, happy sharing!
(by the way... somebody choosed #visbier ... i'm glad it didn't "democratically" won!)

Francesco

On the last meetup