addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Data Visualization DC Message Board › Equity Freelancers wanted for wine trivia mobile game

Equity Freelancers wanted for wine trivia mobile game

A former member
Post #: 30
Hi!

I'm a wine educator and entrepreneur. I've designed a 2-D wine trivia game for mobile. It visualizes wine reviews. The target audience is wine geeks, but I believe the unique design will appeal to a much broader audience. It's two dimensional and will have a "vocabulary" of animated GIFs to plug in. It requires a relational database back end. I've designed the RDB, the logo, and the game flow. However, I'm not a programmer, nor am I proficient in digital design.

I'm looking for a UI designer, a graphic designer, a programmer, and a MySQL developer to be equity partners with me to develop and launch this fun game!

Please contact me at Heidi@ToYourTaste.com if you are interested in learning more, and PLEASE SHARE this message with anyone you think would be interested. Many thanks!

To your taste!
Heidi

To Your Taste!®
Let your nose be your guide…

Heidi L. McLain, Owner
To Your Taste For Wine, LLC
Laurel, Maryland
heidi@toyourtaste.com
www.toyourtaste.com

PS: To Your Taste! is NOT the wine trivia game. It is a tabletop game that is ready to be produced pending funding. Please let me know if you are interested in this opportunity as well.