addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Data Wranglers DC Message Board › Thanks to Logik we have a larger space for our first meetup!

Thanks to Logik we have a larger space for our first meetup!

A former member
Happy almost Thanksgiving!
Fate has smiled kindly upon us and we have a larger venue for the meetup next week. Logik has very kindly offered us the use of their space!
Logik is located right above the McPherson Square metro station. Specifically, their address is:

1400 I St NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20005

Starting at 6:15 PM on Wednesday the 4th, we will have someone at the elevators who will help you get upstairs. Food starts around 6:30PM.
If at any point you are unable to get in, please give me a call: 507-441-8023.
A HUGE THANK YOU to Logik for sponsoring our group with space and the Internetz.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I look forward to seeing you next Wednesday, December 4th at 6:30 PM and showing you how to scrape web data with Python.

Sincerely,
Robert Dempsey