addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Data Wranglers DC Message Board › See you for DWDC on Wednesday night!

See you for DWDC on Wednesday night!

Robert D.
robertwdempsey
Mc Lean, VA
Good morning and happy Monday!
I am looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday night at Logik for this month's DWDC meetup. Travis Hoppe will be showing us how data can get its sexy back with pyparsing.
If you'd like to follow along with Travis download and install pyparsing. Also, Travis posted his code so grab that too!
Thanks To Logik
A huge thanks to Logik for once again hosting us. Their office is located right above McPherson Square metro at 1400 I Street NW, Suite 800.
Did I Mention Food?
Food and beverages are served at 6:30 p.m., and we'll kick off the meetup at 7. Come hungry for food, knowledge and great company. We've got you covered with all of the above.
Please update your RSVP so we know how much food we should get.
See You Wednesday Night!
With bells on :)
Your organizer.
Robert Dempsey

P.S. If you have any questions or need anything please hit reply to this email and let me know!