Data Council San Francisco (https://www.datacouncil.ai/sf) is where data's most influential makers, doers, and thinkers gather to shape the future of data innovation at every layer of the stack. If you're a technical professional who wants to learn about new tools, architectures and best practices for building data systems, you want to be there.
This year Data Council SF '20 will feature:
- 2 days & 40+ insightful talks by leading data scientists and engineers from top companies like Airbnb, Facebook, IBM, Stripe, Zuora, Salesforce, Elementl, Stitch Fix, Looker, Netflix, TinyData, MadKudu, Curai and Wootric, with many more to be announced.
- 6 unique tracks:
Data Science & Analytics
AI Ethics and Fairness - Sponsored by IBM
- Extensive networking opportunities at the conference, and a chance to connect with speakers & attendees at our Tuesday night after-party between conference days.
- Small group Speaker Office Hours following each talk with an opportunity to dive deeper into the subject matter 1:1 with the speaker.
- Attendees who are highly-technical data scientists, engineers, analysts & technical founders from top tech, media, and finance companies.
- The opportunity to connect with our great partner companies at Partner Spotlight to discover their available data jobs and latest product developments.
As members of our community on Meetup, we'd like to extend you a sweet deal to get $150 off tickets - even over our lowest super early bird pricing!
To redeem go here: https://www.datacouncil.ai/sf using coupon code: Meetup-150W for a $150 discount on regular tickets (startups and non-profits get separate discounts).
Hoping to see you there - please feel free to reach out if you have any question!