DSSG and Agile SG will be co-hosting a meetup at Stack Conference. There will be a networking session and panel on the topic “Data Science and Agile, can or not?”; the panelists are Steven (Deputy Director GDS, Govtech), Ivan (Physicist turned neuroscientist turned programmer in Odd-e), and Adam (Chief Data Scientist/Officer at Atazzo). Eugene (Senior Data Scientist, uCare.ai) will be our moderator. Refreshments will be provided and this event will be free for all to attend.
530pm - 7pm Networking and chill out
7pm - 8pm Panel discussion on “Data Science and Agile, can or not?”
- DSSG members get to enjoy $200 off the ticket price with the code TECH2018.
- Steven Koh: Agile Consulting and Engineering Tribe Lead at Government Digital Services, https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenkoh/
- Ivan Zimine: Physicist turned neuroscientist turned tech guy with an interest in complex systems. Unhealthy bias towards open source and open practices in general, https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivanzimine/
- Adam Drake: Senior executive with an exemplary record in the design, development and delivery of cost-effective, high-performance technology teams and systems, https://www.linkedin.com/in/aadrake/
- Eugene Yan (Moderator): Eugene’s mission is to use data to create positive impact and improve lives. He enjoys building data products and teams, and has a track record of delivering measurable value, https://www.linkedin.com/in/eugeneyan/