addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dayton WordPress Message Board Dayton WordPress Discussion Forum › WordPress SEO: Slides

WordPress SEO: Slides

Nathan D.
user 47208252
Dayton, OH
Greetings All -
I want to thank each and every one of you that were able to make last night. I felt we had some great discussion points. I wanted to send you all the link to the slides that you are more than welcome to download. Here is the direct link: http://www.slideshare.net/sa/e687a1b1afc5bfe52ad4517eb88f91b1­.
I also want to encourage those interested in learning more about WordPress to check out
WordCamp Columbus
WordCamp Chicago
...and many others.
Details for next months meet up will be coming soon. In the mean time if you have ideas or topics you would like to see covered please let us know. We also encourage you to bring a friend/coworker/stranger as we continue to grow.
Thank you,
Nathan Driver