6 days ago · 6:00 PM
Center of Wellness
Yoga for Every "Body" is the yoga class for anyone, everyone, all of us.
Have you ever thought:
1) I am not flexible enough for yoga
2) I need to lose some weight before trying yoga
3) I don't have the balance to do yoga
4) I am too old for yoga
5) I cannot bend my body like a pretzel
Well, you are wrong...
None of the above apply to Yoga for Every "Body"
Please bring a yoga mat, beach towel or rug, unless you prefer using a chair. (If you prefer a chair, please contact me ahead of time, so I can confirm chairs are available at the site.) The class is at a slow, meditative pace. All poses are slow, meditative movements. We move into each pose gradually and hold it while practicing to slow our breathing. Everything is explained. The only challenge will be what you choose for yourself and within your limits.
What you need to bring:
1) A water bottle (optional)
2) A yoga mat or a beach towel or a couple of bath towels (optional)
3) A small pillow or rolled up towel might be useful (optional)
4) A desire to move and to get more flexible (mandatory)
5) An interest in reducing your stress level (mandatory)
6) An open mind that nothing in class will be done perfectly, after all this is a "practice" (mandatory)
7) A willingness to laugh at your instructor and yourself (suggested)
Fee: Donations are Greatly Appreciated